The Blue Mountains Our Home
The Blue Mountains City is located in the World Heritage National Park and only 50 kilometres from Sydney, the Capital City of New South Wales, Australia.
The Blue Mountains is known world wide for its magnificent views and landscape features including Echo Point and The Three Sisters rock formation.
The Blue Mountains offers an affordable comfortable and convenient lifestyle with Faulconbridge noted as one of the best climates in the world.
The Blue Mountains, locally known as “The Mountains” offers a caring family environment with:
- Multiple Child Day Care Centres
- 23 Primary Schools. (Private & State run)
- 8 High Schools. (Private & State run)
- Quality Health Care Facilities.
- 2 Hospitals
- Well serviced Medical Centres
- Over 20 Aged care Centres for the self-managed and non independent
- Over 30 Quality sporting fields and facilities
- Hundreds of sporting clubs
- 5 Aquatic Centres. (2 Indoor, offering fully serviced gyms)
- 18 Local Shopping Centres with specialty stores. (3 Major Centres)
- 18 Railway Station servicing quick trains for the large Commuter population
- Government Departments providing services for Social, Health and Community
- Over 60 Churches and Religious groups supporting all creeds.
- Hundreds of Restaurants
- Great Views
- Walking Tracks
This is just a quick snap shot of our hometown. We are sure you can feel at home here too.
For more information about your desired information click on the links below.
Blue Mountains Area Profile Click Here